Within this Case Study article we will discuss different facets of Backlinks such as its definition, importance, types and ways to build them so, let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In just one sentence ‘Backlinks’ are described as incoming links to our blog (website) or webpage using their company websites or blogs. When someone read your article and when he liked exactly the same and produced content related to exactly the same topic on their blog, they links back that content to your webpage, that’s referred to as a backlink. Still confused, let’s take a good example suppose Mr. A writes a post in the blog about Backlinks, When Mr. B undergoes that article, founds good and publishes a content linked to Backlinks on his very own blog, giving the hyperlink of Mr. a post.
Let’s describe the value of Backlinks.
* Faster indexing- Faster indexing regarded as the most important part of Backlinks. As because of them Google as well as other major search engines like google indexes even a more recent blog or pages or post in a considerably faster rate as when Backlinks from high PR (page rank) site which is crawled frequently involves your web site, which in turn increases crawling of internet search engine bots inside your site causing faster indexing.
* Search Engine Rankings- Another significant aspect of Backlinks are they boost your site search engine’s ranking. In the event you build or get more quantity of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine ranking positions gonna be improved as search engine judge a site rankings on variety of quality backlinks. In case you have more number of links, online search engine show your website on their own top pages. Which is again essential for driving traffic from search result’s as we all know that a lot of the traffic which our blog receives originates from search engine listings.
* Page Rank- Not only search engine ranking positions, Backlink also effect Page rank directly, Once you build Backlinks from high PR sites, you can definitely see an up rank in your next update and that we also know how important is page rank regarding SEO. Higher Page rank let’s you ranked high among the competition who have lower Page rankings, which enrich your site with more traffic than the others.
* All of us know that Backlinks are very important element of SEO (search engine optimisation). Now next we need to concentrate on best Backlinks building methods or how to develop Backlinks? In the event you Google for Backlink building, you can find 1000s of automated Backlink building tools which guarantees to supply your blog site with Backlinks as much as you would like in a single click. Many of these automated tools are free of charge and a few are paid which supplies you backlinks from high PR sites. Sites which offers free backlinks from poor sites decreases your rankings, hence decreases your web site performance. Different Paid sites that offer backlinks are detected and penalized by Google after their different updates.
So, from the upper paragraph we got to the actual final outcome that we should always try for obtaining some quality backlinks as opposed to enormous poor quality backlinks while keeping ourselves in play safe mode. Now the question arises that what actually an excellent backlink is?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is defined as a backlink which will come from a site which includes content linked to your site as opposed to a link which comes coming from a site which is not related to you. Quality backlink arises from site’s which utilizes keywords or sites of same theme. Suppose, site A gets a backlink coming from a site using same keywords or on same theme such as blogging, SEO, Earn money online etc, this link is regarded as quality Backlink instead of it receives a link from an Automobile website. Google gives high importance towards the link which comes from blogging site and offers less relevance to the link which will come from Automobile site. Google gives high importance to quality links which comes from High PR sites. It considers.gov and.edu as most important Hope you know very well what I mean to state.
Now let’s see what are several types of backlinks? There are basically two different types of backlinks one is “dofollow” and the other is “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks- Dofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks which are then internet search engine crawlers whenever they crawl your website. Or we can say when search engine crawlers enters your page, they crawl your entire blog including links, pictures everything, once they crawl a “dofollow” link they, lands at that page. Suppose I link back to you personally, when crawlers crawl that link they lands in your page, that helps in indexing your site faster. It offers you traffic as well as help in boosting your Page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow backlinks are the ones backlinks that contains a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl this, they simply ignore it. You can see different website source by right clicking and selecting ‘view source’, then use ctrl f to locate rel=”nofollow”. You will notice many links with this particular tag, these links are nofollow links. These links also provides you with good traffic although not helpful for Pagerank.
Note: You are encouraged to build dofollow links and tag poor links inside your site using a “nofollow” tag.
Now let’s discuss Best and easiest ways to build quality backinks:-
(1) Social media marketing- Social media marketing and bookmarking site’s are definitely the always provides us with quality backlinks. Twitter and facebook will always be proved pretty much as good for backlinks building. Just design your fan page there and commence posting links.
(2) Guest posting- Guest posting is always discussed since the best white hat way of building backlinks. Just head to different sites or blogs that offers ‘Guest post’. Write on their behalf which in turn provide you with quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting On Blogs- Commenting on blogs is the simplest way for getting good amount of quality backlinks. Just post comments with your links (key phrases) in blogs associated with your niche. Definitely they supply ohlnvy with good backlinks.
(4) Site submission to blog directories- Submit your blog site to different blog directories like Blogcatalog and Technorati. Furthermore, i received good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking- Take part in different forums related to your niche. Many forums uses signature linking, just post your URL in signature linking field and it’s done. (Only good quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way getting good backlinks, answers question linked to your niche citing your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- Submit your feed to different RSS directories.
(8) Article Writing And Submission- Submit your article to several article site like ezinearticles.
In case you are following these methods, definitely you will build some really good quality back links.